Deadline Day LIVE! - Transfers

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Deadline Day LIVE!

Share This

Everton land Bernard, Fulham close on loan for Atletico striker and Man Utd's search for centre-back goes on.

BREAKING NEWS
Sky sources: Caglar Soyuncu will sign for Leicester before the 5pm deadline, subject to a work permit.
Leicester are confident he will get permit, but that will take several days to confirm. He already has endorsement papers from his home FA. But if the work permit fails, the deal dies and Leicester pay nothing.
'KEPA WAS ALWAYS CHELSEA'S NO 1 CHOICE'
SSN reporter Kaveh Solhekol gives us the latest on Chelsea's world-record purchase of Kepa and more from Stamford Bridge.
"The two arrivals today means the Chelsea squad is now a bit unbalanced," he told SSN. "They now have nine central midfielders and we can expect some of them to be moved on.
"Meanwhile, Kepa has revealed that the first time Chelsea got in contact with him was when he got back from his holidays two weeks ago.
"Sources at Chelsea have told me he was always their No 1 choice and they also tried to sign him before. And Kepa said Chelsea made two bids for him this summer, but Bilbao rejected them."
BREAKING NEWS
Barcelona have announced they have reached an agreement with Everton for the transfer of Yerry Mina.
The deal is set to cost Everton £28.5m and Barca have reserved the right to buy the player back.
SIGN BERNARD FOR £8.8M
Bernard joins Everton from Shakhtar Donetsk and is available for Sky Sports Fantasy Football bosses to buy for £8.8m. The Brazilian international is the same price as Gyfli Sigurdsson. 

BERNARD: WHY I CHOSE EVERTON
“I chose Everton because of all the things I had heard about Marco Silva and after speaking to him I was happy with what he said to me,” Bernard told evertontv. “The manager made me feel confident about playing here. He is a very good coach and he has achieved really good things at other clubs.
“Everton is a club with a great structure and a lot of tradition, historically the fourth most successful club in England. When I found out about this opportunity and what the manager wanted out of me I was happy.
“That is why I made my choice, because of the confidence both the manager and the club showed in me. I did not need any convincing to come here. I believe I will be able to show my best as a player here.”
BREAKING NEWS
Fiorentina's Carlos Sanchez has passed a medical and agreed terms on a move to West Ham, according to Sky sources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages